- Born in 1978, lived in Turkey till 2000, then had a long chapter of 13 years in US.
- In desparate need for good bread, cheese and kebap:), came back to Turkey in 2013.
- Happily married to İlkay Dikmen Yetik, who is an olympic swimmer,
speech therapist, and a
co-founder/co-owner of Koru Speech Therapy Center - as you can understand,
I did marry up:).
- And now father of Erdem Ozan Yetik, a strange little person with an ugly face constantly frowning - a.k.a suratsız! - :)
- Love motorcycles, and owned a beautiful Yamaha v-star classic 650 for about 7 years, now a distant dream with the chaotic traffic of the land of beautiful
bread and cheese (a man never can be satisfied fully).
- Played drums very very amateurishly for a while, another distant memory.
- Love politics - big advocate for "engineer style/view in politics", rationality and number/statistics-driven I mean
(check back for more on what I try to mean), movies (in addition to bikes and cars),
popular science, a bit of philosophy, live music, and dream of reading more.
- A few of my favourite books, 1984 by Orwell, Feynman series on science, and Çöle İnen Nur by NFK.
- Love to spend long hours on fixing my own stuff:), repaired many laptop chargers, phones, and many other things, also fixed many car troubles of
myself and friends, built a wall at home -true story-:)
- Big big Seinfeld fan:), a few of my favourite movies, Big Fish and Devil's Advocate.
- Planing to put articleish texts on a variety of subjects. Check back for more..